Monday, January 4, 2016

6:37 PM - No comments

MY EXPRESSION OF LOVE FOR HER






I kissed her softly when I missed her the most
She kept no secret from me
What manner of love does she shower on me?
I am poor and lacked the crucial resources.
But she continued to love me always.

She embraced me warmly,the first time we met.
I’ve been longing for thee for so long,I said.
I saw you in the beautiful places,
Dressed in a gown of many colours
But many despise you,even in your good appearances.

How beautiful are thou,
You give honour to your lovers
You’re a friend to thousands of men,
Should I call you a prostitute? No,never will I.
Because that’s how you’re meant to be.

Haemophrodite, maybe that’s what you’re created to be,
You love both men and women that loves you back
You have fun with them when they needed you,
You meet with them all at the same time separately,
Are you omnipresence? Maybe that’s the nature of your father.

What a wonderful creature,your excreters are more valuable,
Than the most beautiful things in the world.
You’re laid by thousands of men and women,
Yet,you remain a virgin even for ages
Mystery upon mystery circulates you

You’ve adorned my head with a crown of glory,
And has bathed me with a bottle of alabaster
I smell good and people comes to me because of you
Now I know what it means to be with the right love.
Love you my love ‘CREATIVITY’.

-Emmanuel Akudolu

0 comments: