Friday, January 1, 2016

10:29 PM - No comments

YEAR OF CREATIVITY PART 2





After my first writing on the previous part, I was opportuned to write the second part on the topic ‘YEAR OF CREATIVITY part 2’. After few minutes of writing I just dressed up for church hastily. Now, in the church compound. Everywhere glittering magnificently. What a sweet melody inside the church, I ran so quickly because I always feel guilty whenever I’m late to church. I went straight to a pew that seems to be empty.

Hey! , go look for another pew, the one you are sitting on is the bishop’s wife pew, someone just whispered from behind,to my hearing. Oh! , I need to look for another pew. It was in-between a fair beautiful young lady and a boy that slept throughout the programme. I pitied him though because my body was meant to be his pillow.

Maybe that’s how God destined it to be that on a very good day that someone will sleep profusely on my body, even when the guy was standing. Is he a somnambulist?. After several dancing and praises to God, it was time to welcome a wonderful preacher to the pulpit.

“With clapping and standing ovation, let’s make welcome, Rev. Mike Okoh”

Here he’s, with his style of coming out on the pulpit with calmness and meditatively. The preaching commences. “2016 is blank and empty, waiting for us to create and design it” This single utterance kept me marveled. As if that one is just a tip of an ice-berg, he continued

“Creativity begins when thought are turned into word” he continued “Whatever you are programming, envisioning and thinking ought to be turned into reality”

He continued, impossibilities is a possible thing that nobody has never dared to try. Keep investing, even when there’s no result because investment will surely bring a result. Momentary challenges of 2016 will not outweigh the creative abilities that will fight/conquer the challenges.

That was the topic I just released online ‘CREATIVITY’ I thought. That gave me a full confirmation that truly, 2016 is the year of creativity. The son of a creator is also a creator. Create something because you have the power to be creative. Being dormant and idle without trying to make use of your mind is a very infectious and deadly attitude that will keep your mind far away from creativity.

BISHOP OWEN NWOKOLO, THE BISHOP ON THE NIGER continued the second sermon “A YEAR OF GREATER GLORY” that’s a good one I thought. Once creativity is met, glory follows it. He continues, the glory of the former house will be greater than the former. Oh! I was elevated in spirit. I’ve taken enough that will sustain me for this year I soliloquized faintly. To attain this glory you have 5D to observe;

D=Dis-satisfaction (when you’re contented with the little you have achieved, you’re certified not to achieve more and bigger)

D=Devotion

D=Direction

D=Discipline

D=Determination.

Observing these 5D will help you go into glory by the aid of creativity. Try it and feel the difference between 2015 &2016. It is well.



THE STRANGE FEELING

The clock is ticking 11:59pm with the seconds hand reading 37. The bishop still speaking as the camera men were videoing the analogue clock, and all eyes were on the television waiting for the time to migrate from 2015 to 2016. It has happened and everyone started shouting joyfully that we have made it to 2016. Tears let drop my eyes, as the feelings that I don’t deserve to be alive to enter 2016, stiffens my whole body.

Tears filled my eyes, as I went out to stare on the fire-crackers that was set inside the church compound that released not less than 200 shots. Now, going back home with the feelings that, the tears that I shed was for a reason. I discovered that the greater blessings and opportunity that am going to embrace this year, is going to be so mighty on me that resources will start falling at my feet unlimitedly. Be determined to make this year the best out of others. Still ringing, ‘YEAR OF CREATIVITY’. Thanks for your audience. To be sure that you read to the end, comment: I AM CREATED TO CREATE!!!



0 comments: