Monday, July 18, 2016

6:45 PM - No comments

UBUNTU(When)

         
We were all humans until race divided us,
Classified, separated and differentiated us.
We were obviously one huge family,
But disobedience destroyed us calmly.
One head, 2 eyes same color of blood,
Created by one and same true God.

General concept!
My self and my kind are backwards,
We can't compete even in thoughts.
We almost in everything chase for bronze,
We are still learning short short runs...

But wait! I mean just press your pause,
Is it what they say or are we really lost?

When will Mensah realize who Haile is?
When will he know that they are one?
Who will tell Rinret that Ada is her sis?
Who will tell Adiko that Aganda has his love loan?
When will Kwado call Salah " My blood"?
When will Blong hug Idris in trust?

When will we realize that I am us?
When will we realize that we caused our curse?
When will we realize that we have grease?
When will we realize that that curse is not our fee's?

When will we gaze upon the Sphinx in Egypt?
Climb on the high mountain of Kilimanjaro.
When will we sail on the Niger?
Walk past the great Saharan desert.
Tame the Lion's in Morocco,
When will we see the beauty of South Africa?
When will we be like the Gold in Ghana?
When will we be colorful like Côte d'voir?
When will we be proud of our skin like the Kenyans?
When will Ethiopia and Eritrea grace us with beauty?
When will the dancer's of Madagascar entertain us?
When will Angola and Benin fulfill us?

WHEN WILL OUR LEADERS RESPECT AND CHANGE AFRICA?!?!

We are unique and hard-working,
We are tired of being second.
We tired of being second to another human.
We are tired of all the wars and hate.
Mr. President we are tired of the lies!
Mr. Senator when will you pass the "Better Life for all" bill?
WHEN!!! WHEN!!!??!?!?

Through all the struggle,
Though we tumble,
We fight the real royal rumble.
African's never lost one thing!!!
HOPE for a better tomorrow.
I don't know when it will come,
But it surely shall come.
I am African and I am black.
I am black and I am beautiful.
I am black and I am proud!!!
We got each other- we gon be alright.
For there is always sunshine after rain!!!!

God bless
 Africa!!!

0 comments: