Friday, December 25, 2015

12:37 PM - No comments

MY BOOK,MY COMPANION



BEST COMPANION




Like you do carry your mobile phones around,cultivate the attitude of carrying books around. Books shapes you,defines you,molds you, is a mirror,is a power because of the knowledge there in. Make it an habit!

Buy books and enrich yourself. Start telling yourself that even if my journey is just a stone throw I must have a book in my hand. I feel worthless and emptied when I fail to take a book and a pen with me.

I feel like that, not because I wanted to feel that way,but I'm created in such a way that when I fail to live with the necessities of life,I feel disturbed. It defines you a lot. A reader is always a leader and go check a successful leader he's always a reader.

White men will always say, 'if you want to hide something from a black man,go hide it in a book. Books bear a lot of treasure. I'm poor in reading,but I deem it fit to accept it as one of the necessities of life.

Study to show yourself approved,as a young man that needs not to be ashamed but rightly,dividing the word of truth. When you study books,you imbibe the truth that safe-guards your knowledge.

Books unlocks the power of your imaginations.You might be good at a particular thing,but when you fail to upgrade in the knowledge of books,we lose imaginations that sparks up our creativity. And you know that,where there's loss of creativity,there's loss of impartation to lives

•New year's Resolution/No Resolution,make a resolution of embracing the powers in the book.





0 comments: