Friday, December 25, 2015

12:47 PM - No comments

THINKING & IT'S CONNECTIONS WITH SPIRITUALITY.






Life is beyond physical and its conclusion is done spiritually and the world is more spiritual than we think. I was chatting with a psychologist when I was traveling to some where,in a mini bus. I greeted him and he replied back. And firstly,we started by talking about 'the world of football' and 'champions league' premier league precisely...smiling* for those that loves football. But at the long run I noticed that this man is actually endowed with some certain wisdom and talks maturely,I asked him anxiously his course in university,he told me psychology and have graduated 4 years ago. I was like wow!,as young as you're.


The discussion opened up my mind to believe the inspiration that I have been tackling for a while now. Do you know that even the men that invented all these cars and some gadgets really underwent some critical thinking,connection with the three 3 phases of human existence(spirit,soul&body). Yes! I can concur with him because I remember one of the stories of 'Bill Gate' who always went underground to lockup himself . And thinks critically,which finally create some spark to a dull brain. Thinking sparks up the way you behave and sharpens your brain. Just a witness,that most a times when I want to think critically I lost my mind in that immediate environment and seeing myself in visualization of what I'm really thinking of.





What am I really saying? We want to achieve great,but we have not create some chances to think and commit our ways to God. Bertrand Rusell (An Atheist) ones said that "Unless you assume a God the question of life's purpose is meaningless". If actually an atheist can raise such a controversial statement,do you think you're going any far to your achievement? Ben Carson also believes in thinking because it renders your ambition pictorially which in return makes your visualization into reality. Basically, he claimed that he even finished the whole of 'Proverb' in the bible,what a great connection with the supernatural being! Whatsoever your mind can conceive,that you can achieve.


Finally brethren,in essence form the habit to Think and make connections spiritually. Because thinking reveals pictorially what is in your mind and by the power of imagination brings it into reality and having connections spiritually most especially with God,reveals to you super-naturally what other men can not see. That's why the technology of today and other great investment becomes more powerful everyday. Every religion has their book and ways to connect with the supreme being,try and connect with yours today.


Emmanuel Akudolu's blog's photo.

0 comments: