Tuesday, December 1, 2015

1:22 PM - No comments

THE HOOK BEHIND THE BAIT


The Gifts from the loved ones or from any other person is very symbolic. Now,back in those days when the top of the trees were the land of the squirrel,gift denotes the pure heart of the giver mostly from the relationship perspective. However,the most adorable attribute of a gift is that,it lasts long and can be kept for remembrance. I remembered back in those days when I was only an innocent boy, I usually see a card in my aunt's hand after several conversation on the road with a guy.

Cleverly, I'll just go and peep to know the content of the card,lo and behold!, this is a very good and a well written expression of love that may last for years in the heart of the receiving end. That's cool,huh? Ya,it is. The remaining types of gifts are; Cards(earlier said), flowers,books,portrait etc. One of the significance of this offerage of gifts is that,many do so without expecting anything in return and love truly comes from their heart and also even the feminine species do appreciate it more than anything ever imagined.

RECENT DAYs.
Gift still on the go,wow!, if you cannot offer a girl a car, iphone,brazilian hair etc you're yet to please her. Does it actually last for long,what impression of love does that creates in her,is that gift really strong enough to steal the girl's heart completely, as in, the way love ought to consume her?. Secondly, for the fact that a guy can go as far as pleasing a girl to such an exorbitant extent,to every gift offered, there must be a hook. And what's that hook all about? SEX!!!.

GIST BACK-UP.
I met a beautiful young lady one evening,and we were just chatting comfortably maybe, by the side of the Abokki's shop, and I was so much embarrassed, that the girl opened her mouth to tell me that,she visited a guy this evening and he bought her many things,and I was eager to know the items and behold, it was 2 apples,a cloth, banana, that's all. And I asked, did the guy request anything from you? she said no. That's encouraging but you can't just go scot-free, you must be trapped down by the hook,I said. Few days later, she told me that the guy was requesting for sex, wow!,that's the deal of the 21st century,I shouted.

THE NAUGHTINESS OF THE MASCULINE GIFT.
Why must a guy give, in other to have something in return? As in, what the heck is wrong with the dignity and the integrity of this present world? Why can't we just offer a girl anything that we wish without requesting for the treasure island in-between her legs or is it because that some girls of nowadays are taken to be a parasite? My mum will always say, 'Civility cost us nothing but buys many things for us' if you're eager to give any kind of gift to anyone,do so without any evil intents in your heart, and at the same time, you'll discover that you're indirectly affecting lives and building the greatest relationship you can ever think of.

Just like a beautiful babe that lives in my domain approached me, after her return from work, she cried out to me 'Charles,I'm hungry and I need you to do anything possible for me to eat' I was standing as though I was struck with a hard object on my head,because I never expected that from her. I went upstairs grabbed my one and only surviving BURGER and gave her but I was shocked that she refuse to take it,though at the end she collected it. But to my greatest surprise,that triggered me to write on this topic "The hook behind the bait' Do you give to get that pleasure that will last for about 15mins or to create that bond of friendliness that will last forever. Remember 'The lives you affect today without any request of something, is what matters the most'





0 comments: